Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wow has it been that long???




It has been a while since I have posted here. Lots going on in the Miller house lately... Let's see since my last post we have had Christmas, Preston turned 2, and Nick has almost finished Kindergarten!!! I am so proud of both my little boys! They are so smart and well mannered. First Nick, he only has about 2 months left in school and he has done so well!!! 100's on almost all his spelling test. He is close to reading on a second grade reading level, and just last week he got accepted into the gifted class at school!! Though we are not sure of the class yet we are so proud of him!! He loves school and all his friends he has made :)






Preson turned 2 in Jan. I really can't believe my baby is getting so big!! He picks up new words almost daily now and is turning out to be just as smart as his big brother!! We have started working on potty training but he is just not quite ready for it yet...




Kevin has moved stores again and is back in Lafayette for good!! Which means I will probably be going back to work. I have already talked to a few places but working on the child care situation.




Thats all I have for right now... busy busy weekend!!! Oh I could add some updated pics :)






No comments:

Post a Comment